TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Blackjack Tour - SamR03A wins Sofia ToC, new #1! All Year-End updates

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #1404
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Blackjack Tour - Kuilli wins Tokyo! Mandatory Beijing SATURDAY start

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow View Post
Will we see you on TV some day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuilli View Post
Have fun, Doc!! I hope it's not similar to some of the Japanese game shows I have seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuilli View Post
I wonder if Doc won any prizes on the game show. If the prize included chocolate, I'll be your best friend.

Ok, I'm back. It's the French game Motus, which is also known around Europe with the original format name of Lingo. Stefano and I will be on France2 on Monday 29th, around 11am. It has been a great experience, a lot of fun, and we were really close to win, but lost in a sort of tie-break after ending the game with the same points. Our opponents were the only couple to win three times in the 12 episodes recorded over those 2 days. But we consider a huge success of going that far against a French pair in a French game about the French language. We did win a lot of consolation prizes, but unfortunately no chocolate. During Chrismas or Easter they do give out as prizes some Jeff de Bruges baskets, but not in October.
DoctorG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote