TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #4320
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

While the season is not quite over we can assess one of Caroline's goals for 2012. I can't recall if it was Caroline or Piotr (perhaps it was both) who claimed that she was going to focus on the slams in 2012. Let's see, QF, third round, first round, first round...those are her worst results since 2007 when she lost in the first round once and the second round twice (she did not play at the 2007 Australian Open). I wish that someone would point that out to her and ask her to respond. It just seems so inexplicable that she has fallen so far so quickly.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!