TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rihanna: 'Unapologetic' ["What Now" Video in Post #342]

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #84
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Rihanna Era: First single 'Diamonds' [now on iTunes]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
What the fuck is 'Agoolera'?

And no, I'm not pressed at all because no matter what her sales may be (from the same buying public that bought Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" more than any Beatles single BTW), she has more talent and artistry in her left pinky than Rihanna her whole body, including her worn-out vagina .
She still look a sloppy ass, one-hamburger-away-from-obese, silliconed, tacky ass mess.
I won't even address her voice which cracks like a mofo and can't even produce vibratos.

Let's get back to Rihanus. So now homegirl can't even get a smash single? Why has she left bar herpes on her nookie and ratchet tatoos? Chile, this era gone get messy and I'm here for that. Gonna have a blast!
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote