TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ADELE is back! Pre-Order her new song "Skyfall" NOW!

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #43
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future
Re: ADELE is back! Pre-Order her new song "Skyfall" NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Nobody Does it Better and Live and Let Die are pretty well known still. In fact Nobody Does it Better actually goes beyond being a Bond song, its actually just a good song. Whereas Goldfinger for example will always just be considered a Bond song.

The best song I think is Duran Duran's View to a Kill. I also love Sheena Easton For your eyes only and A-ha The Living Daylights (only good thing about that film).
Adele does a really good job actually and I like the classic retro sound.

But Ren Harvieu would have slayed Adele and that song. Just listen to her rendition of Nobody does it better: goosebumps at 3:50

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote