TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Were you guys satisfied by Sharapova and Azarenka this year?

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #22
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Were you guys satisfied by Sharapova and Azarenka this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Sharapova already beat Vika in Stuttgart final and if she wins tomorrow it will be 2-2 in finals, as the World N1 Vika has to win this to increase her supremacy over Maria not the other way around.
whatever their ranking is , I'd take a win of Maria over Vika anytime. I don't care about the n°1 being super-dominant like Vika during 3 months at the beginning of the year . I'm good with a solid top 3 . Vika, Maria, Serena have vastly dominated everything on tou this year and I don't mind having problems saying which of the 3 is/was really the best .
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote