TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Were you guys satisfied by Sharapova and Azarenka this year?

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #21
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of
Re: Were you guys satisfied by Sharapova and Azarenka this year?

I'm satisfied with Maria's season as the only thing I wanted for her was to complete the career slam. But I'm still pissed off by these awful losses in Melbourne and London. I don't mind she lost these matches but winning 3 and 1 games is very shameful even against peak Azarenka and Williams. Also, the loss to Lisicki in Wimbledon is very pitiful as she could have hold the no.1 spot for much longer had she been in the final of Wimbledon. I hope she doesn't get a licking tomorrow against Azarenka because that would look weird for a no.2 player to punchbaged by both no.1 and no.3

As for Azarenka, I don't like her so I wanted her to lose any match but well, it didn't happen.

But let's face the truth, Serena is still the boss!
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote