TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 - One of the Best Quality Years for WTA

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #6
country flag romismak

romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light romismak is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2012 - One of the Best Quality Years for WTA

Agree that 2012 was great year so far and hope it ends well - already Beijing last big event before YEC will have Sharapova in F+Vika most likely too - No.1vs No.2 in ranking - that´s another proof of quality and consistency of top girls.

I think top 3 girls this season had all great seasons - Serena winning 2 slams + gold + another titles on clay
- Vika dominating 1st part of season and being consistent for rest of the season reaching F,SF all the time
Maria - comeback to No.1, won last missing slam + very consistent similar to Vika playing F, SF at big events whole season

even Radwanska if ends up 4th will have great year.

Only dissapoitment so far for me is Kvitova i was hoping 2012 would be here year.
romismak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote