TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Safina: Serena must play full year to be real No. 1

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #382
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Safina: Serena must play full year to be real No. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
Saying Serena needs to play a full schedule is Safina basically saying Serena should play more. Don't try to be facetious or get into semantics. We know the implications of what Safina meant and that's why people are on her case because Serena has played a full schedule. You've really came out the woodworks with vitriol and bitterness ever since Serena has been winning this summer. Maybe you should take a break from the boards?
Point to the quoted line please. Is that so hard?
Otherwise, whatever you're saying is irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!