TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Safina: Serena must play full year to be real No. 1

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:13 AM   #379
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Safina: Serena must play full year to be real No. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
You're an idiot and who the hell said anything about Serena and her rankings. Serena is doing fine thank you very much and if she was interested in being #1 she would be. To bad your fav is garbage according to you. Try reading comprehension before coming after someone.
Wait.. so how are the rankings wrong or inaccurate? And of course, Serena can do anything she wants Serena is never wrong. Serena never loses unless she wants to. Same old reetard message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!