TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret.

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #197
country flag acetoace

acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing QF [2] Maria Sharapova d. Angelique Kerber 6-0 3-0 ret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miching~Mallecho View Post

I love Maria...I really do...but there is no way in hell this was the best performance by a tennis player in the history of women's tennis. I don't even think you need to watch the match to figure that out.

Only the delusional would think so. And you fall firmly into that category.

Why does this surprise u? It's pova fans we talking about here. Their trademark is well known. A fanbase prone to hyping and getting drunk on soda. Remember how they got drunk right after FO saying pova was gonna win WB & OG? How about that USO pova was supposed to win? lOOK, just shake your head and laugh b/cos not long from now, a new reality will kick them in the ass and it ain't gonna be pretty. Just watch.....

"best performance by any tennis player in history"....., huh? :h aha:
acetoace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote