TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #4310
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
In general I don't think her slam losses this year were the result of aggressive play. ...I think confidence and focus issues would have dragged her down some even if she didn't try to change her game. ....
The chicken or the egg. Which came first?Did confidence issues come from changing her style, or was she about to fall down the rankings anyway?We will never know. Since Wimbledon 2011, when she held 9 titles, she has 2 losses to Mchale, 2 to Kanepi, losses to Vinci, Safarova, Begu, Pavlyuchenkova, Ivanovic, Paszek.They all got better than Caro was at #1?.....I tend to think not..
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!