TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Suicide China Open. Beijing. Day 8 OOP in post 4 & 247 | rnwerner def. alexjones.

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #249
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suicide China Open. Beijing. Day 8 OOP in post 4 & 247 | rnwerner def. alexjones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Congrats rnwerner

alexjones
it's okay, I didn't enter this contest exepecting to be the runner up, I did far better than I thought I would. That decision to pick Bartoli on day 2 ended up costing me. I wasn't expecting the kvitova to go out early either, they likely would have been my pick for the quarter finals had they still been in the contest. Well I can learn from these mistakes and maybe i'll take a title one day. Again well done to Rnwerner, you've earned the title.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote