TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beijing R3: Kerber def Wozniacki 61 26 64

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #85
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing R3: Kerber def Wozniacki 61 26 64

there's nothing better than a match were two counter-punchers are involved, such a great show for the sport it is! I love them both, but maybe Caroline needed that more. Hopefully she can stay positive and keep working a lot of things didn't work in that match, but something clearly started to shine in some moments and she definitely needs to hang on those, trust her shots more and keep working, I'm sure she can come back stronger than before next year!

and for the pusher-counterpuncher discussion, here both played like counterpunchers, taking risks and being aggressive when they had a chance

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote