TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #151
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013

Shit, I forgot about Sumner

Safe to say she's given it up. Showed some minor promise a couple of years ago, but was left behind by the others in her age group. Wasn't really going anywhere I suppose, so I'd say she's chucked it in.

I'm disappointed that Sophie Letcher has seemingly given up. Definitely was on the rise, but looks like she is done too.

Holland most likely injured and licking her wounds from an awful year. I think she will be back though, but I can't see her getting top 200 again.

Rajicic? Your guess as good as mine! Injury prone, and doesn't strike me as the most dedicated to get herself fit following a lay-off. She has such raw talent though

Bengson might be taking a break, and I reckon Mirkovic is done. Ditto Alenka Hubacek.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote