TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Virginia man kills family and himself over fear Obama would be re-elected

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #20
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virginia man kills family and himself over fear Obama would be re-elected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
tragic. he could have spared the sons and the wife.
if he was mentally unwell then i'd imagine that was the reason he killed his family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
The whole notion of suicide is notoriously selfish.
is it? the whole notion of suicide revolves around a person who feels so depressed that they feel the world is better off without them, as well as them being better off without the world. people who commit suicide often think that their loved ones are better off without them, and that their very existence is what causes problems in other peoples' lives. misguided, sure, but selfish, no. the ability to think straight is hugely impaired, and as anyone who has suffered from depression knows, you aren't yourself any longer. you are ill, and that illness is what causes you to act in certain ways. i'm not saying that some suicides aren't carried out by selfish people, but i'd never equate suicide with selfishness in general.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote