TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ADELE is back! Pre-Order her new song "Skyfall" NOW!

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #22
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ADELE is back! Pre-Order her new song "Skyfall" NOW!

Now I've heard the whole song, it is catchy and quite nostalgic in that it sounds like a James Bond theme - reminiscent to me of the songs used in the 60s and early 70s Bond films. Adele's vocals are great - real depth and warmth to her voice. Nostalgia is currently big in Britain (always is when we have a Tory Govt!) so it should do well. However, I hope this is just a one off from Adele and she isn't going to turn into the next Shirley Bassey, and I'm not a fan of nostalgia - I was hoping for something a bit more unique and cutting edge.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote