TennisForum.com - View Single Post - WTA Katowice 2013? (International 220k$)

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #62
country flag GoLdEnSeToV

GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future
Re: WTA Katowice 2013? (International 220k$)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
I love Katowice. My best friend lives there and I always enjoy visiting Katowice. It's not the most beautiful city out there but it does have personality and it's quite lively. And the people are great. Would be absolutely delighted if there were to be a tournament here and I would definately go.
You said about me? Haha

You have right. It is not the most beautiful city, but the city is growing all the time. Katowice is the capital of Upper Silesia, so this is a typical industrial mining town. I hope the tournament will be there Of course, I'd be there for sure.