You know you are an obsessed tennis fan when you..
View Single Post
Oct 5th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Join Date: May 2008
Re: You know you are an obsessed tennis fan when you..
Originally Posted by
There is a similar thread on MTF. I didn't find a similar thread on TF when I searched so I decided to create this thread.
Ok, I will start.
- When you remember Wozinacki whenever you see the word "Push".
When you skip very important lessons
just because you want to see your fave play aqainst unknown scrub in a 1st round of any tournement.
- Staying awake during the AO so you won't miss anything of it or reorganize your daily schedule before the AO.
- When you meet someone who isn't a really tennis fan but when he/she just mentions a name of a famous tennis player, then you immediately start talking with him/her about your fav players, their play style, how awesome your fav players are and how much you love tennis in general and he/she is like "WTF is wrong with this guy".
- When you praying very hard that your fav doesn't get crushed by Serena Williams whenever your fav plays her.
- When you refuse to go out with your friends because you want to watch a Radwanska/Wozniacki match.
- When your brother/sister (who likes another sport) say something negative about tennis while you are watching your fav player losing, you get mad as hell and start explaning to him/her why their fav sport is so shit compared to tennis.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by fouc