TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #2976
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Laws of TF:

I.) Longtime injured players that won't harm anyone's faves soon get removed from the hater list

By the way, I'm pretty sure Alexandra was never hated that much personally. Yes, you can trash her defensive gamestyle, ok, but about her personality, I doubt that many people bothered.

Most players on TF are hated not for what they are, but for what they stand for. Alexandra's random Warsaw runs stand for the mess and unpredictability WTA was some years ago, especially on clay + the WTA's retarded scheduling of placing Premier events just in front of slams. All the anger that accumulated there was exposed to Alexandra and her game.