TennisForum.com - View Single Post - X Factor Australia 2012

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:29 AM   #216
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Re: X Factor Australia 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Anyone think Angel has a serious attitude problem? I only just watched the actual sing off/judges voting part. Mel B was giving her great advice about showing her personality more etc and she just didn't take ANYTHING on board, she stood there with an entitled sooky "I shouldn't be in the bottom 2" look on her face. I mean.... she shouldn't have been - but a little bit of humility wouldn't go astray, take a leaf from Samantha Jade's book who was in that position week 1. I've totally gone off her now.
This.

And the obvious tension between Mel and Nat won't help Mel's advice get in either. Angel really is hard to connect with right now and she needs to let go if she wants to huge, which is what she should be with a voice like that. She kind of reminds me of Diana from The Voice, they can both sing anything and sing it well but struggled to get a fan base because the didn't let their personality show.