TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #5351
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

hello gala

may be the bad brother of my father and the bad sister in law do not believe in bad karma, so they just acted so heartlessly

yes 007 fainted when he saw me coz i am too pretty . Of course Mr Bean was shocked coz he never got such a beautiful woman to write to him

i never understand how come a good and handsome man like Jake has no woman, see he is nice to his fans, his parents and his dogs . I heard it with my own ears in youtube that a host told Jake that he was the nicest Hollywood stars that he had ever saw. These women must be blind . Its too late now, he is getting old and will not get any new woman or new roles

its good that your knees are all right now

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!