TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beijing R3: Kerber def Wozniacki 61 26 64

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #79
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing R3: Kerber def Wozniacki 61 26 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Pathetic first set. She played much better afterwards but she still dosen't have the mental strength to pull such a win off.

Some of her net attempts were laughable, she served some great aces in pressure situations though!

Low point of the match was the low-life spectator that yelled "out" midway through one of the longest rallies...some people
I hate to generalize but it is mainly Asians that show no tennis etiquette at all during the tournaments - and I say that having been to the French Open and Wimbledon several times. The Indians would bring all their kids to the grounds and they would be noisy and the parents wouldn't shut them quiet. Then I was at a match of Su-Wei and the Asian couple next to me was fist pumping and yelling "Come On" off her opponents Double Faults I actually filmed them coz I thought it was so hilarious.
Then the doubles in Wimbledon of Date-Krumm/Fujiwara they would clap on the most stupid mistakes by Hradecka/Hlavackova - like high-frequency clapping