TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #4290
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

I think she's going to play. Moscow and Sofia are last two chances to get back to top 10 before the end of the season so I doubt she won't use them. She needs to get more wins under her belt,right now she probably must be feeling pretty down. And it'd be nice to take home at least one more trophy this year.

I don't see her retiring anytime soon. She's not the first player to lose her spark for a while. Next year will be challenging for her because whereas in the past she didn't really have a reason to change things in her game now she definitely has it. She took a gamble with all the changes she decided to try to implement in her game and it did not work out. I'm curious to see what will be her reaction on that in 2013- will she continue with developing attacking game or will she go back to the style based more on defense?
marineblue is offline View My Blog!