TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 RACE TO ISTANBUL YEC (After Moscow) - Race completed, Groups draw released!

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #1030
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 RACE TO ISTANBUL YEC (After Tokyo) - 4 players qualified, 4 spots left for g

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
Petra loses to scrubs more often than the rest of top players but she usually steps it up against the top players. I would favor her in a match against Aga and Vika, especially indoors, her playground.
She has a very bad record against top 20 players this year. Of course in general she plays better against Radwanska and Azarenka, cause getting to them means that she is in some sort of good form. She doesn´t get to Vika or Aga, if she is playing like s***. Then she is losing to CSN and Martic.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote