TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #4289
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Given that Caro has played 3 weeks in a row I think it's reasonable that she take a couple of days off before training again. Hopefully those days off don't involve golf courses though.

Assuming Caro does play Moscow I hope that she can build upon her match with Kerber. When Caro's played good matches this year she's tended to not followup on that match and regress a lot from that match.
Yes. I'd expect Caro to play Moscow because she asked for a wild card and got it and now to turn it down would be bad. Unlike some players, I've not known Caro not to keep her committements unless impossible with injury. So I hope she does keep her committment and also really tries to play well there.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!