TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #977
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Unfortunately only Virgin Atlantic fly direct from the UK to the places I wish to go in the Yoo Ess.

crap as the movies were, not entirely Virgins fault as they were all current cinema releases, I found another more interesting thing to ogle at, the flight Attendant named Carla, she was indeed a wonderful sight, tall, dark and gorgeous, almost made the 11hrs enjoyable.

Anyhoo, gotta pop down to medical and see if they have any jetlag pills in stock, 20 plus years I have been doing this and it aint getting any easier.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote