TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #4280
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by manixdk View Post
If Caro didn't care, she wouldn't have gone to the trouble of hiring Thomas J. and embarking on changes she knew would prove embarrassing in the short term, and spending hour after hour on the practice court.
That's rather weak argumentation imho.

TJ is at best a part time coach. When things for both of them allow and are convenient, they train a bit together. Nothing more. Nothing less.

If we are to believe, she's planning on moving to US and live with Rory, even more so a part timer.

Changing style started well before TJ. It started more than a year ago (as I know you also know).

Come to think of it, I can make the argument that hiring a part timer as coach, is exactly a sign that a player isn't really committed 100% #devilsadvocate

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!