TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lizette Cabrera !!!

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #12
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lizette Cabrera !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
Esperance R1:

(Q)Lizette Cabrera def. Mai Minokoshi 5-7 6-3 6-2
2R: Hua-Chen Lee (TPE) df. (Q)Lizette Cabrera (AUS) 6-3 6-4

Still a nice tournament for her. Really impressive that she's winning matches in pro events as a 14 year old To be honest I never really heard much about her before she won the GB2 in Fiji. It'll be interesting to follow her results. She seems like a genuine prospect, along with Naiktha Bains. Lizette is just two days younger! Naiktha and Lizette are currently both ranked #979 on the WTA. Together they are the two youngest girls (and the only players under 15 years old) with a WTA ranking!

I'm guessing that Lizette will get a MWC into Australian Open juniors next year so that'll be exciting.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote