TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #4271
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I think she should keep playing. Moscow, Sofia, even a 100K in the offseason, if the rules allow her to play.
beating nobodies at 100k events will only give her a false confidence!
Only playing against top players will help her to imrove her game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
I hope she skips Sofia even if it means 0 points in her ranking. There is no point in playing there. Make up some random injury excuse.
Agree! I think she should end her season now, take some time off and then start working hard on her game with Thomas or some new coach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
but I will not be surprised, if Caro 'suddenly' calls the 'I am retiring' press conference ..

Them babies aren't going to make themselves, you know .. and they also need a mummy to look after them.
If her 2013 will be terrible, I can see it happening !

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!