TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline's Live Scoring Thread v 10

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #4441
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread v 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
That's true. If we forget about the beat down in set 1. Caro started playing better from 1-6, 2-1 and 0-40 .. still it had the air of inevitability about it. At least imho. But it was really good to see Caro making it a match.

If she can keep this play, I think there's a good chance, she can re-enter top 10 next year (not that it matters to seeding if you're 9 or 12).
I dunno. Maybe it's crazy talk but I kind of thought that if Caro could get up a break in the 3rd set that she was gonna win the match.

Yah, it's good that she put up a fight after that 1st set.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!