TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #4266
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

She could easily quit on the year now. How does that help?
She needs a full time coach. Someone who will constantly be trying to explain why she lost and what she has to do in these key situations that she doesnt play well in.
To me, this is all about changes in her game that she cant do. She has to play to her strengths and build slowly on that.
The problem, which is huge, is that the old style of play is gone now. She just cant make pressure shots, like the overhead vs Aga, or this match at 44
Mentally, she's not the player she was. She has to keep winning to get that mental part back, and she needs smart coaching, which she hasnt been getting

I agree with Jimmie48. She's going to need full mental committment to tennis, and even thats no guarantee.
But everything we see is not full committment.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!