TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #4265
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post

I don't know. I personally still feel there's a big question mark hanging over her whole commitment and desire. I hope it doesn't happen right now, but I will not be surprised, if Caro 'suddenly' calls the 'I am retiring press conference' ..
Yep, like I said before, I wouldn't put a terribly big amount of money on her being still on the tour in 2014.

In interviews she's still too happy with where she's at and where she's been, you don't get the feeling that she considers her career to be as incomplete as it really is.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!