TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #4263
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I think she should keep playing. Moscow, Sofia, even a 100K in the offseason, if the rules allow her to play.
She is broken down mentally, something she did to her self by becoming an inconsistent player who doesnt win, and she needs to play, not hang with Rory.
She needs every match she can get.
Forget majors, she's terrible at them now. She needs wins, even if its at challenger level
You actually make a good point.

My initial reaction to today's loss was : I hope she'll now drop that Moscow nonsense and Sofia too ... then again, if that just means she'll revert to being a golfing WAG and hang around on golf courts, playing both Moscow and Sofia, will be an advantage for her tennis ..

I don't know. I personally still feel there's a big question mark hanging over her whole commitment and desire. I hope it doesn't happen right now, but I will not be surprised, if Caro 'suddenly' calls the 'I am retiring' press conference ..

Them babies aren't going to make themselves, you know .. and they also need a mummy to look after them.

Edit: One could also speculate Adidas isn't feel to sure about her either. They haven't extended her contract yet.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!