TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beijing R3: A. Radwanska def. Dominguez Lino 2-6, 6-1, 6-4

View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:59 PM   #109
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing R3: A. Radwanska def. Dominguez Lino 2-6, 6-1, 6-4

Every time I've watched Lourdes play she's getting blown off the court by someone like Sharapova, so I enjoyed getting a chance to watch her game and personality truly come out today. She has nothing to defend for the rest of the year, so top 50 is still very possible for her. I don't understand all the hate. Not every player is going to be destined for the top 10 and making runs at Grand Slams.

Aga, take your beatdown on Friday and rest up for Istanbul please
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote