TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:37 PM   #3700
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Omg that pinky looks like my toe.
The pinky finger was injured when she was kid. It is even written in one article; one winter in Sochi; after playing tennis in the local park, Maria fell and somehow injured that finger, she was bleeding and started to cry and Yuri told her not to cry, that she needs to toughen up or something like that.. I forgot the story.
As for the other nails... She has money to afford manicure, pedicure, facial treatments, depilation, hairdressers and IDK what else. But she bites her nails. And no matter how many times she will have a manicure, she will bite off the nails. Until she gets rid of that habit, she'll have nail problems. But it is hard to get rid of that nasty habit- 1 of my friends does it, horror!
Nails aside, I am glad in a way, that she is not too obsessed with every single detail on her, becoming a slave of beauty treatments like some are, trying to remove every single pigment spot they have on their body...

Last edited by MM_1257 : Oct 3rd, 2012 at 06:47 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote