TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:36 AM   #1326
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Edit: I've never understood how people can be in a long term relationship, then date someone new a few weeks later, but it happens all the time One of One Direction broke up with his long term girlfriend & is now dating Leona Lewis (also his long time crush ). I guess if you're fortunate to be famous & you get the chance with a long time fancy, you're going to give it a try I guess.
What's with older women dating the young guys from 1D?

Leona (age 27) dating Liam (age 19)
Caroline Flack (age 32) dated Harry (only 17!!)

They're still pretty much kids. The Leona one isn't too bad, but Caroline is old enough to be his mother

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote