TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:51 AM   #4250
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Any info on Caro's match against Hsieh in the Danish press?

This is about as much detail as I could find in english:

The No.10-seeded Wozniacki was given all she could handle from Hsieh, unable to hit through the Taiwanese's spins and angles for most of the match - she actually trailed a set and 3-0 at one point, even facing points for a 4-0 deficit in the second set, but she kept fighting and scraped by, 67(5) 76(3) 60.

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201210...256076_2936693
I have yet to come across a match report that sounded like the writer was actually there and SAW the match. The 'descriptions' are just based on what you can tell from the scoreboard and the knowledge of how the players usually play.