TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:41 PM   #4247
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
But you missed all the fun.

Caro led 4-2 1st set and led 4-1 (double minibreak) and 5-2 (single minibreak) in the 1st set tiebreak but proceeded to lose the 1st set tiebreak 5-7. Caro actually had break points or game point in all of the 1st 6 games of the 1st set.

Caro was down 3-0 2nd set with Hsieh having 3 game points for 4-0. Caro broke for 1-3 2nd set and then 3-3 2nd set but faced break points in all her service games in the 2nd set except the 5-5 game. Caro started off the 2nd set tiebreak up a double minibreak at 3-0, got broken twice in a row to go to 3-2, broke twice for 5-2, got broken for 5-3, held for 6-3, and broke for 7-3.

More like you're the lucky one.
Well,falling down exhausted at work from lack of sleep is not my goal,even for sweet Caro.Yeah,I enjoy those matches and am glad to have watched them when they turn out fine in the end;obviously,it's more aggravating when Caro/whichever fave loses.This was just a question of the huge Mexico-Asia time difference making it hard to watch the match live

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!