TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:28 PM   #1682
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
I feel so underwhelmed by her US Open night dress.

It was one of my fave's. Although the spider web pattern will probably be the most we'll get design wise for the next few years. Gone are the days of the bold cuts/designs.

Do you think if her line flopped would they just let her go back to one-off pieces?

I mean I can see into it for the non-Slam events but they shouldn't be as generic with the Slams. People would be more likely to buy Nike if they witnessed the WOW factor. I mean I'm sure there can be bold dresses made with the exact same budget and sold for the same price as the current ones.