TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BOMBSHELL!!! Top Spin 4 announced!

View Single Post

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:35 PM   #2066
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Top Spin 4 announced!

I don't think that will be happening in any tennis game soon this thing where they set players into "off. baseliner", "def. baseliner", "S&V" makes it hard because it doesn't reflect how the individual player plays you're stuck in a bracket and all players under that heading use the same tactics...mind you in real life Karolina hits some absolutely dreadful slices, but in the game her bracket means that she can try to kill you with slices and ridiculous angles...so get used to playing against all 3 styles and you can beat expert level like a piece of cake

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote