TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:35 PM   #1324
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
I never thought there is someone on this board who actually likes Rory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Wow, now I feel silly for mocking Caro's taste in men. He's definitely not hot, but his other qualities seem impressive. Ana chose a better looking golfer, but Caro's choice is much better.
Indeed, Rory was not blessed with looks, poor soul. I have to stay quiet with the bashing he gets on this forum He finished with his long term GF (6/7 years) for Caro Caro was a long time crush of his (she's the second person he followed on twitter ) & he thought he would take a chance to go for his "dream girl" when they met at the Haye/Klitscko (sp?) match last July.

Edit: I've never understood how people can be in a long term relationship, then date someone new a few weeks later, but it happens all the time One of One Direction broke up with his long term girlfriend & is now dating Leona Lewis (also his long time crush ). I guess if you're fortunate to be famous & you get the chance with a long time fancy, you're going to give it a try I guess.

Last edited by Cilla : Oct 2nd, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote