TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Forbes:List Of The World's Highest-Paid Tennis Players 2012

View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:08 PM   #27
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forbes:List Of The World's Highest-Paid Tennis Players 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
You have to consider the long-term effect, it takes time for this stuff to develop. Caro's 2012 earnings look good even though her season has been very poor, the hit from that will come in 2013.

For example, around Wimbledon there were talks about her closing a major contact extension with Adidas. It has gotten awfully quiet since then, her results don't really strengthen her position. Same with Turkish airlines, missing Istanbul will be a big blow for them.

She's helped by the fact that she's likable and she has a celebrity boyfriend but that won't keep her afloat forever, she has to deliver results again or her earnings will suffer next year. It just takes a while until current results can be seen in these numbers.
Yeah I know. That's why i said she probably won't be making as much next year(off court).