TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Forbes:List Of The World's Highest-Paid Tennis Players 2012

View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:02 PM   #22
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forbes:List Of The World's Highest-Paid Tennis Players 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayato View Post
I don't think it's all because of her prior number one ranking, just look at Azarenka's off-court earnings compared to Wozniacki's. It's Caro's personality, people just like her and I think Azarenka's on-court attitude reflects on potential off-court endorsements.
Caroline probably does have a more attractive personality but I'm saying that these deals she made only after she got to number one. I would say Vika has a nice personality too it's just that her agent isn't aggressive enough and Serena/Maria both winning slams this year overshadowed her slam win/number one rank. Compared to Caroline, who basically dominated 2011 except for winning a slam. Vika did not make as much as she could have this year.