TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Forbes:List Of The World's Highest-Paid Tennis Players 2012

View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:51 PM   #17
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forbes:List Of The World's Highest-Paid Tennis Players 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Does Vika have a sponsorship with an electronics brand? She should if she doesn't, she'd be great for headphones and audio advertising.
Two words: Coke + Snickers, it has to happen...

Honestly though, I don't think anybody needs to feel sorry for her, she's making most of her money by doing what her job is - Playing tennis and being great at it.

I sure wish Caro would make less on endorsements and more on wins, as a fan I don't cheer for my players to get rich but to be successful.

With that being said, I have to wonder how up to date this list is. Vika has signed a bunch of deals lately, Citizen for example.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote