TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 09:48 PM   #1321
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus podgorny View Post
How can you people watch a sport like golf? My dad is spending his retirement days watching a golf channel, I tried watching several times, but it was more boring than a Wozniacki-Niculescu match.
Also, a proleterian in me is terribly upset about the players having people to carry their bags for them. Who do they think they are?? Is their name Jankovic??
I need to come to Serbia for a holiday, and I can watch the golf channel with your Dad

I think it's interesting to me as it's as much, if not more so about mental strength rather than physical. If you haven't got it mentally, then it's all over No way would I have the patience to play golf, tbh. I'd be too frustrated :bomb: The Ryder Cup 2012 was one of the greatest sporting comebacks in history. Even my Mum, who, like you, thinks golf is supremely boring, was texting me back & forth about the Ryder Cup last night But I can understand why people find it dull. I used to be one of those people
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote