TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:12 PM   #5069
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I doubt she went to Spain to visit him and then decided oh I might as well visit the factory where my candy is made while I'm at it.
She had to go to Murcia, to the factory where Sugarpova was made, because they were doing some changes in the candies. And then she visited his academy, too. She has been a regular visitor of his academy for years now, both have said that.
And if they khm.. how to say it not to be rude, em, if they had something or not, is something only they know. Isn't he in a relationship now?

And about that statement "it is impossible to have a guy friend" - first of all, I personally do not agree with that, but my opinion aside, I think Maria changed that opinion since 2006 aswell - let's see.. Michael Joyce Masha? Then Adir? You see... It is possible.