TennisForum.com - View Single Post - PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 09:37 AM   #93
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSY - Gangnam Style (South Korean smash single)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
I'm surprised that it's only topping the charts now. You think people would be getting tired of it by now.

Finally Korea have their "world star," my students used to tell me that Rain was a "world star" and I had to break it to them that only the few people who were into kpop knew who Rain was and that he was largely a complete unknown. Years later, Psy has given them what they want. It helps that he speaks English though and can boost his profile by appearing on Ellen etc.
You need radio to be on your side these days to get to #1. It might have blown up first with the video, but it's only been recently in the last week or so that it's shot up on radio.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote