TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bepa's new coach

View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:35 AM   #98
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: Bepa's new coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Following a Lizzie's finding on Twitter, I found this on Youtube..

So, what you think??
I believe Vespan was already with Vera during Wimbledon and OG, I am sure I read something about it (I think it was posted in the Off topic threat), but there was not much to work on lately. Let's see indeed first how it works out, I certainly like the idea her having a coach, I still thinks she needs one. Let's make a new start for everything, so a (steady) coach is part of that. At any age, a new coach can add something which brings you to a different level. See what happened to Petrova last weekend, after she started working with a new coach.

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Good luck to all russian players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote