TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:51 AM   #3891
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
I live for their relationship and Mellie's ruthlessness. But the best scene was in this past week's episode when Fitz read Mellie to FILTH!
Yeah and then he apologized right afterward,
My favorite scene this week was Olivia and Fitz's phone conversation,

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Doni...let that be your husband see how much you like it.
Touche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starin View Post
In the show it's pretty easy because they made the situation very convenient for the affair to be acceptable. When they met Fitz and Mellie were already close to splitting and probably would have if it wasn't for the campaign/presidency. Their marriage is one of convenience and not of love. Neither party wants to really be with the other and Mellie knows and approves of Fitz' relationship with Olivia so in the show their "affair" is only an affair in name only. I would not try to apply this to real life where affairs are almost never so innocuous. (see: John Edwards)

Their chemistry is so intense on the show though .
Very true. That changes things. Especially since Mellie is ok with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bravo View Post
I feel like I'm missing out.

Kerry Washington's acting annoys me 60% of the time.
She annoyed me too until this show and Maxwell's "Bad Habits" video,

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post
Just finished the 1st episode of Scandal Season 2.

Oh GOD, oh GOD, oh GOD.
Right?!! This is going to be a great season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena's Ace View Post
I think Olivia Pope gave up some information about herself
in order to get Quinn Perkins' case shut down.
I don't know what she said but that was crazy! The U.S. attorney is so pissed and not going to let this go.