TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

View Single Post

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #47
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisArt View Post
I think he meant on red clay... which I kinda agree with. As for tournaments though, really hope she skips Charleston and Madrid. Not even Nadal like playing in Madrid and that's his home Country. That's a big tell-tell sign if the greatest clay court player ever thinks the surface is not suitable.
I disagree w/ that. You have to evolve and adapt. Every surface isn't going to cater to your game (even if it is clay). He was being a pansy and complaining profusely because he wasn't able to dominate on that surface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote